Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Brrrrr...A Cold and Windy Run

It was cold as (____) and windy as (____) but I got it done.  I was layered up.  My calves felt like they weren't working quite right.  They were mooing in protest.  OK.  I know.  That was dumb.  But I am not taking my runs or myself all that seriously these days.  Unless you count that I am serious about just doing it, just getting out there to give my fork a run for the money.  It felt good to run even though it was cold.  It was a good day. It was a seven mile slog-jog.


Tiny twigs filled a portion of the trail, washed in from a recent rain.  I love the delicate arrangement of these, like a really tough puzzle that nature completed. I wonder what a small fabric art piece would look like inspired by this twig puzzle photo.  I wonder if I could make the textures stand out to give it interest or to stitch in outlines of the twigs, even the tiniest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment